How important is communication in your life?
Core Communication is the premier applied interpersonal communication skills course.
In both COUPLE and CORE COMMUNICATION, you learn six talking skills and five listening skills for resolving conflicts, making decisions, solving problems, and negotiating more effectively. These practical communication skills strengthen your relationships and increase your personal and professional opportunities.
In this engaging and positive course, you learn to:
- Expand self-awareness.
- Increase understanding of others.
- Talk and listen more productively.
- Initiate faster, better resolutions to conflicts — inside yourself and with others.
- Reduce interpersonal tension and stress.
- Acquire greater skill in negotiating and facilitating change.
- Create successful approaches for handling difficult conversations.
- Recognize your own impact on others.
- Turn resistance into a resource.
- Enhance your personal power and influence.
- Develop confidence that you can communicate effectively in any situation.
Who is Core Communications For? This program is for any individual who believes effective communication is important to his or her well being.
What is UNIQUE about Core Communication?
- Over 200,000 individuals have participated in Core Communicaion since its frameworks and skills were originally developed at the University of Minnesota
- .Frameworks are theoretically grounded and well researched.
- Special kinesthetic methodology accelerates skill learning.
Core Communication offers the best integrated system of communication concepts and specific skills available.
"Core Communication has transformed my life in every area."
"EXCELLENT! The most effective course I ever attended."
"This course is the best investment I've made in myself."
Diamond Bar, California
Our Facilitators offer the program through businesses, colleges and universities, congregations & other organizations. Both Core & Couple Communication are offered in either group or individual formats. Personal coaching sessions are always available.
For more information and research data, please click HERE.